Join your fellow deer widows for a fun-filled weekend at Frankenmuth River Place Shops while also providing shelter for women and children in need this holiday season!
River Place Shops is hosting its inaugural Deer Widows Weekend fundraiser the weekend of November 13 to 15 – online registration is $30 and includes a swag bag filled with special deals and unique items to ensure your shopping experience is safe and rewarding!
Each registration includes:
- Swag bag that functions as a make-up or accessory purse
- Yankee Candle votive
- Hand sanitizer
- Lip balm and hand wipes – sponsored by Emil Rummel Insurance!
- $10 gift certificate for use at any store at River Place Shops
- Special deals at participating stores – free gifts, steep discounts, and more!
Participants can pick up their swag bags from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, November 13, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, November 14, and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, November 15. Swag bag pick-up will be located in or near the Cass River Bar and Grill, and is weather-dependent.
Unable to pick up your swag bag at the times above? Please contact Jessica Haynes at [email protected] to coordinate a pick-up date and time for your group!
Proceeds from the Deer Widows Weekend will go to the Underground Railroad, a Saginaw-based nonprofit organization that provides emergency shelter to survivors of abuse. Funds from the sale of each swag bag will help provide much-needed resources and funding for services for women and children in need.
There’s even more fun activities to hunt down during the weekend:
- Bring a donation of Emergency Shelter supplies for Underground Railroad and be entered to win additional gift certificates for use at any store at River Place Shops! To see the Emergency Shelter’s wish list, please click here.
- Coordinating group outfits? Submit a photo to the Facebook event page and be entered to win a Grand Prize package full of special goodies you and your fellow deer widows can share in!
- Stop at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant Castle Shops for the Holiday Open House with free gift wrapping, prize drawings and a 20 percent discount with food or cash donation for the Barb Smith Suicide Resource and Response Network.
Score some holiday deals to put your man to shame upon his return from deer camp during the Deer Widows Weekend at Frankenmuth River Place Shops! Stores are open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday through Thursday.
Got a question or need some help? Please contact Jessica Haynes, Marketing and Events Director, at [email protected].
**Event subject to change due to Covid-19.